As seen in HR Magazine.
Yay! Returning to the office, exciting or maybe not? Most companies are challenged with creating a positive enviroment as they bring employees back, especially after many have become very comfortable in their home offices. As fall approaches, most companies will be returning to the office in some hybrid fashion. This is creating new struggles for managers who are faced with the task of creating an upbeat astomphere to get over these new hurdles. One way to ease the transition is to make returning to the office a rewarding experience. Offering postive incentives that says, thank you, we appreciate all you do. This can help ease the adjustment period as employees return. One idea is a fun gift check that can be redeemed for any favorite brand of turkey, ham & festive food items, even deserts and platters. It’s a safe & thoughtful gift that can be customized to fit any incentive budget. What better way to tell valued employees, “thank you for your dedication”. Holiday Gift Checks will fit the needs and tastes of all employees. It is the perfect gift that tells employees, we appreciate your hard work and will delivers cherished memories around the table!
A Million Ways to Say Thanks!
- Welcome employees back to the office with a lunch on us gift check!
- Offer vaccinated employees an incentive gift check.
- Reward them for meeting company initiatives.
- Encourage they comply with any company safety guidelines or protocols.
- Perfect holiday gift for a festive meal for in office & remote employees!
Easy to order, safe to deliver, and enjoyed by all!
- Fast & secure online ordering at www.giftcheckprogram.com
- Flexible gift amount to fit any budget—Choose gift denomination $5-$50
- Gift check includes a special message & can be customized with your company’s name for free
- Option to personalize with employees’ name on the gift check (only 10 cents more)
- Add optional restrictions such as not redeemable for cash, alcohol, or tobacco (eliminates tax concern)
- Ordered too many—no worries! Send in ‘leftover’ gift checks for a refund for the full-face value