How do you lure in holiday shoppers with today’s convenient online world?
There are many reasons consumers enjoy shopping and visiting a favorite store. Yet retailers continue to face the difficult task of getting customers to come in to a store, especially with potentially long holiday lines.
Try promotional holiday giveaways
Giveaways are one great way to entice customers into a store. A giveaway can require the customer to visit the physical store and historically, a customer that comes in for one item, often leaves with a few more. This can offset the cost of a giveaway and significantly boost up the bottom line! Whether a big box retailer, a car dealership, casino or small business studies such as Ways Companies Win by Giving Away Stuff by Time Magazine show that it really will boost in store activity and more importantly the establishments bottom line.
Choose a festive giveaway
There are so many important things to consider when choosing a giveaway. One idea is to tie it into the holiday season to help kick start the holiday spirit, which includes holiday shopping!
- needs to be enticing to many different types of customers
- should be low in cost but perceived as valuable
- is flexible and can be used by many people
- is easy for the store to distribute
- has no added cost for distribution
- is easy for the customer to receive, enjoy, and take home