The traditional Holiday Gift Check Program is the perfect gift that says thank you to employees and customers.
Show appreciation by giving the gift of a holiday meal and let the recipient choose a turkey, ham, or festive grocery item to complete their cherished family meal! Give the gift that has become a tradition!
- Convenient & easy to use – redeem at virtually any favorite store nationwide
- Flexible – Choose any dollar amount up to $50 dollars to fit any budget
- Customize the gift check with your company’s name free of charge
- Personalize by adding employee or customers name on the gift check (small fee)
- Ordered too many – we accept returns for full reimbursement of face value for unused Holiday Gift Checks as a free service
Give the gift that will be remembered and appreciated!
Use Holiday Gift Checks to engage your employees and customers.
A Perfect Gift to Appreciate
- Thank your cherished customers
- Appreciate valued employees
- Reward for meeting safety standards
- Incentives for wellness programs
- Customer loyalty programs
- Car dealership incentives
- Casino customer give away
- Marketing programs
Ideal for Charity Programs
- Government sponsored food programs
- Local and statewide food banks
- Family support help programs
- Church programs
Give the gift of a turkey, ham or grocery item that will be appreciated and treasured!
“Holiday Gift Check Program is the perfect solution to my company’s needs during the holiday season. We are able to order gift checks and have them delivered directly to our customers. I have never encountered any issues and have always been impressed with the customer service provided by Holiday Gift Check Program. They are a great asset to any company that relies on quick, friendly service you can count on.”
– reVo marketing group, LLC
“We have used this service for many years and the customer service is impeccable. Everyone is always so pleasant and willing to take time for questions. Our employees love getting these certificates to use. It is a fast and convenient way to show employees that you appreciate them.”